Tideland has merged its patented and proven MaxLumina® lens technology with 21st century LED technology to provide low maintenance, low power consumption and long-range, MLED- 140 and MLED-300 navigational lanterns. The LED series provides trouble-free service in rigorous marine environments.
All can be fitted with the proven LED flasher, MaxiHALO-60 II, to provide an exceptionally efficient lantern. Existing lanterns can be retrofitted with MaxiHALO-60 II.
• LED Temperature Compensation for Long LED Life
• Reverse Polarity Protection
• Optional GPS Synchronisation Module (or Hardwire)
• User Selected Flash Characters and Power Settings
• Hazardous Area
• OMNIBUS or Modbus Protocol Remote Monitoring