• Internationally Approved
• Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHz
• Integrated GPS (G5 PLUS version)
• Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
• Unique CARRYSAFE bracket available for safe transportation
• High brightness LED fl ashing locator light
• 60 comprehensive diagnostic and self-tests during battery life
• Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
• 5 year battery life
• 5 year warranty
The SMARTFIND Series consists of two models:
E5 SMARTFIND is a 406 MHz EPIRB designed to operate with the COSPAS-SARSAT international search and rescue system. Once removed from its CARRYSAFE mounting bracket the unit can be activated automatically by immersion in water, or manually by following the activation instructions printed on the unit.
The G5 SMARTFIND PLUS has all the advanced features of the standard E5 SMARTFIND with the addition of an integral multichannel GPS receiver. The addition of a GPS receiver ensures that an accurate position
of a casualty is relayed to the rescue services. This can in turn improve the speed of recovery by updating the position of the beacon at regular intervals.
A float free automatic housing is available for both versions of the SMARTFIND.